Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

It's time for more currently fun with Farley! I'm praying March brings warmer weather very soon.
Listening- Bravo is one of my favorite channels. I'm not ashamed to admit I love watching all of the Real Housewives series.
Loving- Nothing beats a cozy blanket to keep you warm. Seriously I wanna stay on the sofa forever...or at least until I have to use the bathroom.
Thinking- Last week we missed Monday and Tuesday due to bad weather. When we finally returned Wednesday it was an early release day on top of parent teacher conference night. Friday we started getting snow again around 9:00 that morning. Kids started getting picked up and my classroom quickly shrank throughout the day. Let's hope this week is as normal as possible!
Wanting and Needing- If I'd get off the sofa I could fix my hungry problem. 
Spring Break Plans- I plan on sleeping and relaxing! My mom's birthday is the Friday during spring break, so we'll celebrate that. I also need to updating on my TpT store.
Don't forget to link up and share your currently!


4 comments:

  1. I've yet to watch one of the Housewives shows. They look so entertaining but I never catch them when they are on TV. My plan is also to relax during spring break :-) and try to catch up on TpT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Princess. I found your blog through Farley's Currently. I totally agree with you about curling up on the sofa warm blanket! We've had rainy weather in Southern California. Of course, nothing compared to what the rest of the country has been experiencing. I hope you all get better weather before Spring Break. My break isn't until April so no relaxing for awhile but when it finally comes I'm going to follow your plan! Relax, upload new TpT products and create, create, create. Have a great Sunday... hope someone brings you food so you don't have to get up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 4 more weeks til spring break and they can't come fast enough!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should be making myself dinner too =P But instead I am reading up on everyone's Currently =P

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete