Saturday, September 26, 2015

What's In My Teaching Bag

I'm linking up with The Owl Teacher for a super fun linky party! Let's take a peek at what's inside my teacher bag.
I let some random papers and other random things build up in my bag. Before I took this picture I was horrified at how junky the inside was so I did some quick cleaning. Now my teacher bag is somewhat clutter free. 
In my teaching bag are the following items:
1. My adorable Betsey Johnson lunch bag I found this summer
2. District iPad
3. ID badge and keys
4. My teacher binder that contains my life! This thing never leaves my side!
5. I always have a cup in one of the side pockets. That Starbucks cup is my favorite.
6. My teacher bag also doubles as a carry on when I travel. I took it with me to Vegas, and my lanyard from the TpT conference has stayed in the bag since July. 
 Check out what other teachers have in their bags below!


<!-- end InLinkz script →

7 comments:

  1. Love that lunch box! Just saw your sidebar and wanted to say I have a student named Princess this year!

    Sarah
    Years That Ask Questions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to meet another person with my name! Every once in a while people will tell me they know a Princess, but other than myself I don't!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I too had to clean up a bit before I took my picture! My teacher binder is my lifeline too with teaching so I completely understand! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved over the weekend and used my teaching bag so now it's messy again!

      Delete
  3. That Starbucks cup! LOVE! I have a giant coffee cup that I travel with, but that one looks even bigger. I'm totally going to have to get one.

    I'm a new follower- I found you through the link up!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Starbucks cup is my life! I got it as a gift for teacher appreciation in May and I've been hooked on it ever since.

      Delete