Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Currently

Happy Sunday teacher friends! I'm up and running around, but feeling a little bleh thanks to allergies. It got so icky I tossed and turned last night and missed church this morning. Thankfully I'm feeling better today and was able to get out and about in preparation for this week.
It's time to link up again with Farley from Oh' Boy 3rd Grade for May Currently.
Listening- As a girly girl sometimes people are surprised to learn I love basketball.I'm bummed the Dallas Mavericks didn't advance in the playoffs! It's alright though, they'll always be my team no matter what! 
From basketball to shopping...
Loving- This weekend I went to First Monday in Canton! Every Texas lady with an eye for getting crafty or shopping knows about the goodness of Canton. The weather was just right to get my bargain hunting on with a couple of teacher friends.
I can't wait to wear my cute new dress tomorrow for school!
I can't resist blingy teacher shirts!
I also picked up some new Scentsy bars for my classroom and some target practice paper.
Thinking- My mind is going a mile a minute y'all. When I think about the May calendar and everything crammed into it, I have to remind myself to breathe. This week alone is enough to make anyone's head spin.
I'm still scrambling to think of a Mother's Day gift for mom and a craft I can do this week with my minis. My mom told me today she's going out of town next weekend, but will be back Sunday evening which gives me a bit more wiggle room to plan. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Teacher Appreciation Week starts tomorrow and I need to put together goodie bags for my team. Speaking of Teacher Appreciation I hope you all get shown the love and spoiling you deserve this week teacher friends.
I keep going back and forth with finally caving in and joining Instagram. My fear is I'll finally join and not post a single picture.
Wanting- I HATE seasonal allergies! It seems like no matter what I do I can't get any relief. 
Needing- I'm in the process of rearranging my bedroom, and currently have shoes everywhere. Sadly the shoes won't pick up and organize themselves.
Surprise- Have you heard of The Picture Book Teacher's Edition? If not your missing out on this amazing blog! Carve out some time to sit and browse the fantastic resources galore you're going to find. 


4 comments:

  1. I don't think any of us are breathing right now! I'm definitely going to be holding my breath until school is done!...There's so much left to do!!!

    Ashley
    Tacky the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor kiddos have been in school with puffy red, watery eyes this past week with the crazy high tree pollen count. I don't have bad allergies, and I feel for those that do, like my 4 year old. Not fun!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Canton! And I cannot wait to come back to Texas and go there!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. I even noticed today some of my poor minis had the allergy eyes and it just about broke my heart! Love me some Canton shopping! I'll be going back probably in September or October.

    ReplyDelete