Sunday, June 26, 2016

#getyourmeeton

Happy Sunday y'all! I hope you're enjoying a nice, relaxing Sunday. I'm excited because Monday evening I'm meeting with a group of wonderful teacher authors to have dinner. To celebrate, we're having a sale in our TpT stores!
You'll find certain products from our stores on sale this Sunday through Tuesday. Here's a quick look at products on sale in my store to help celebrate.
I have two new word wall sets in my store. I'm in LOVE with the coral and aqua color scheme.




I also have a pink and gray word wall set. I love this color scheme too!


Both word wall sets include all Dolch words from Pre-Primer through third grade as well as days of the week and months of the year. 
I'm also putting two of my Fluency Flip products on sale! My students love doing Fluency Flip during literacy stations, and they're also great for working with small intervention groups. These products also use Dolch sight words.
You can take a closer look at Fluency Flip First Grade here or click on the cover page below.


Check out Fluency Flip Second Grade here or click the cover page below.

Have a wonderful week! Don't forget to check out all the great deals by searching #getyourmeeton on Teachers Pay Teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment