Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Open House Ready


My goodness it has been a fast paced, EXHAUSTING week! My room is finally finished and I can't wait to share pictures with you. Hopefully I can take pictures and post them before school starts next Monday. Tomorrow night is open house at my school; we call it Wildcat Welcome. During this time students will meet me for the first time while dropping off school supplies. We have a separate night a few days after school starts where teachers go more in depth about procedures and routines. I'm so excited to meet my next batch of minis! 

A sign in sheet and directions are ready when parents and students walk in the door.

 Here's what students will see on their desks. I created the information sheet in Google Drive. You can grab a copy for yourself and edit to fit your needs. I got the treat tags on TPT for free. Instead of traditional name tags I use cupcake cut outs for name tags. 

I'm obsessed lately with QR code. I created an Animoto students and parents can watch by scanning the code below with their smart phone or other device. I'll have the QR code displayed on a screen in front of the classroom. Take a look yourself and enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment