Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've participated in the Five for Friday linky party with Doodle Bugs Teaching!
I have a to do list a mile long before going back to my classroom next week, ahhh! Let me tell you, part of me is ready to go back right now so I get back into a routine and I stop spending money!

I finally caved and started using Instagram! Hopefully I'll start posting more pics and connect with teacher friends soon. Anyone have suggestions for teacher hashtags? I've seen a couple today that I need to start using.
I posted this pic of what I found in my McDonald's bag today. Ha! Notice the A+ spelling of Jacuzzi....
I went to Legoland with a teacher friend Monday night. It was alright. I didn't walk away from it super impressed. The city landmarks made out of Legos were cool though.
While shopping for a birthday gift and Barnes and Noble I couldn't resist picking up ANOTHER book for my class. See what I mean by spending too much money? I have books I can't even find space for. Flat Stanley is one of my favorite book characters so of course I had to have it. 


I created some fancy schmancy new business card magnets. I'll have these ready to go for parents during supply drop off before school starts. 
I snagged this freebie from the fabulous Cupcakes n Curriculum. 


Let me tell you I'm easily entertained by even the smallest things. I went had dinner at Chili's this week for the first time in months. They know have these cool tablets/computers at each table how cool is that?! My friend commented it must have been a while because those things have been there for months. I paid the $0.99 to play the games and trivia. 













No comments:

Post a Comment