Monday, September 22, 2014

Exciting News

I've racked my brain for some clever and catchy intro, but I'll just get right to the good stuff. Guess what teacher friends?!
My TpT shop is now open!! Hooray! I've been looking forward to this for days y'all and am happy I finally get to share this news. I'm responding to what God put in my heart this past summer and plunging into unknown territory for me. 
To celebrate I'm throwing a sale and a giveaway! One lucky winner will win one item of their choice from my store....but wait my friends there's more!
Does this little logo look familiar? Well not only will one lucky duck win a free item from my store but I'm also throwing in a $20 Amazon gift card yeah buddy! But wait there's more...

I know you've just got to recognize a certain green mermaid on the front of this cup. My all time favorite Starbucks drink is passion tea lemonade. Well guess what? Your next fave Starbucks drink is on me because that same lucky duck is also getting a $10 Starbucks gift card!!! 
Holy moly guacamole that's 3 prizes! I literally have so many excited squishy good feels about this giveaway that I'm squealing with excitement on the inside as I'm typing.
Good luck and have a great week! See y'all Sunday!

4 comments: