Sunday, December 14, 2014

Class Elf Week 2

Lord give me strength to make it these last few days until break!
I'm normally great at remembering and organizing things I want to blog about. These things didn't happen like I wanted to last week! This is gonna be a somewhat choppy blog post, so I apologize in advance. I'm sure y'all know the struggle! I'm doing good just to get myself dressed and to school on time!
Can I get an amen?!



We got some candy canes from the North Pole on Monday to kick off the week!

Last year my talented friend made this cupcake Christmas wreath. Thankfully with the help of some velcro Clara Cupcake stayed put all day! 

My fourth grade buddy and I both have elves, and we wanted to collaborate again this year. Her elf Randy came to visit, and Clara Cupcake spent the day in fourth grade! I wish I took pics of the shocked faces when minis walked through the door that morning!


I forgot to take pics the day Clara Cupcake took a marshmallow bath, teacher fail.

I was gone Friday, but made sure the minis had a reminder about behavior for the day. My sub said my class was good, thank goodness. 
Four and a half days left! I think I can, I think I can...





No comments:

Post a Comment