Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Currently

I fail at blogging lately! There's been so much I wanted to share from the awesome poetry we did in April to sharing my weight loss journey post. I know y'all can sympathize with me. All sorts of crazy busy-ness going on at school. Help me Jesus make it until the end of the school year!
I'm linking up (late to the party, bleh) with Farley again for another month of currently fun.

Listening- Friday After Next is on VH1. This movie cracks me up.
Loving- I've recently discovered Kimberly Geswein fonts and I'm in love! I used One Thing to fill in my currently answers.
Thinking- I hope I can accomplish everything I set out to do this week! 
Wanting- I love when the weather warms up in Texas, but I loathe the allergies that come with it! God bless Allegra.
Needing- I have 3 new products to post in my store today. The only thing left to do is finish the previews. Does anyone else find themselves dragging their feet on preview creating?
Summer- This summer is going to be amazing! First, a teacher friend and I are heading to EdCamp Magic in Orlando then extending our stay by visiting Disney World! I've been to Disney World twice but that was 20 years ago. I squealed with excitement when our luggage tags came in.
Now all we need is our Magic Bands to arrive which should be in the next couple of weeks.
Who's ready for the TpT conference in Vegas??? I can be really shy but I'm so excited to experience my first TpT conference. 
Is it weird that I'm already planning my outfits? I hope to do some shopping while I'm there too!
I'm hoping to find a new apartment this summer that I like. I've been wanting to create this small office area, but don't wanna pour time and energy into something that I'll have to pack up and move in a few months.
My dream is lounging in the pool all summer, but I know that won't happen. So much to do and so little time for that.
Don't forget to link up and share your currently post!


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE KG fonts!!! They are great! I am also excited about the TpT conference! This will be my first year going as well and I can't wait to meet new people and learn a lot of new things! Hope you have a great week!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo being excited by the conference. I'm sure it will be a whirlwind! Disney World looks like it will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be so exciting to meet people from blogs and Instagram in real life during the conference!

      Delete
  3. I am so excited for you getting to visit both Disney and Vegas!!! We were in Vegas at Easter and I love it but suffice to say, our budget won't cover flights over again so soon! I'm hoping to make it next year though! I discovered KG fonts about 4 months ago and haven't looked back- I never find one I don't love!!! Have a lovely week and enjoy Disney Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I'll need to spend some time just going through all the amazing KG Fonts and get the big license!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your summer sounds awesome! Disney World and Vegas? I'm so jealous!

    Cupcakes and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The timing for both just happen to work out thankfully. I'm guessing something like that won't happen again for a while.

      Delete