Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently

I don't know about y'all but I thought January would never end! It's time to participate in my favorite linky with Farley.

Listening- It's a rare moment where I don't have the tv on as background noise. Sometimes silence is a great thing. 
Loving- I'll be 31 on the 10th of this month! I still have no set plans yet, but the wheels in my head are turning with ideas. 
Thinking- My laptop has been all kinds of cuckoo lately and slow. Please Lord let it last until I get a new one.
Wanting- I've got a craving for a red velvet cupcake (my fave) and some good 'ol Blue Bell vanilla ice cream.
Needing- The laundry pile is looking horrible right now. I vow to tackle the growing pile soon as I finish this post.
Pageant Title- Sometimes I have self control, and sometimes I don't. The last two weeks I've had very little self control. Of course I needed that clip art from TPT, and that cute dress I saw at Forever 21 because it was picture day and I couldn't look a hot mess. And of course I gotta look for a new birthday outfit right? 
Don't forget to link up and share your currently! I don't care who wins the Super Bowl today, I'm just happy to socialize and eat!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pageant name-- my husband would give me that one!!! (Hate auto spell on my iPad!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! I need to get a new laptop soon. I'm a PC girl so I'm looking at a Dell that can be a laptop or tablet.

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never owned a Dell before, but I've heard good things about them.

      Delete