Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ignite Day 3..and freebies!

My mind is still spinning with all the fabulous new things I've learned about this week! While I've enjoy the yummy food, great networking, and amazing ideas I admit it'll be nice to not wake up at "teacher time" tomorrow morning. I'll go back to school in August refreshed and ready to try new things. My favorite session of the day was before lunch. When teachers first arrived to their seats, this adorable postcard was waiting for us.
How adorable is this? Wouldn't something like this be fabulous for open house or parent teacher conferences? Love it!
The presentation included tons of great ideas to connect with classrooms globally. Take your time to click on each tab. Make sure you scroll completely down each page so you don't miss the freebies. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment