Friday, January 10, 2014

Five for Friday!



Happy first Five for Friday of 2014! I'm linking up again Doodle Bugs to share what's been happening this week. I must say I was excited to see my mini's bright, shining faces walk through the door Tuesday morning!

 Tuesday morning we worked on goals for the new year. This is an amazing TPT freebie is from Rachel Lamb over at The Tattooed Teacher. Her blog is a must read if you aren't doing so already.



 I finally got a chance to use my new laminator! I got a last minute Amazon gift card, and I knew exactly what I was going to spend it on. I've been drooling over one since the beginning of the school year.


 Speaking of laminating things.....
I used my handy dandy new laminator on these place value mystery cards used this week during learning stations. Another TPT freebie I found during the break.


 The holidays are over, so it's back to healthier eating habits. I discovered Larabar during a Target trip this week. I'm obsessed with these! Gluten free and all natural so you can having a guilt free treat. These yummy bars have been in my lunch all week.





 One of my new app finds is Points Scan. It seems I'm always on the lookout for new classroom library books. Points Scan uses the barcode of a book to tell you how many AR points a book is worth, love it!
TGIF everyone! Stay warm and start counting down with me until the weather gets warmer!


1 comment: