Monday, December 2, 2013

A Very Cupcake Christmas

I love love LOVE December! I love Christmas, all the traditions that make it special, parties,
and of course the yummy food! December can be a hectic month especially in a school, but I love every moment of it;there's just something always magical and special about this time of year. I admit to even spoiling my minis during this time. I had been anxiously counting down for December since September. (I'm crazy I know) What makes blogging at the moment even more exciting is A Charlie Brown Christmas is on!
Today we started adding some Christmas touches to our classroom, and we'll have a special visitor for December.

This is our classroom tree. I'm still searching for a just right tree topper and skirt. 

We have a classroom elf!
This is my first year for Elf on the Shelf, and I'm not sure if I'm more excited for it than the students! Our elf arrived this morning in a chilly package direct from the North Pole. Seusstastic is an AMAZING resource. I'm anxiously awaiting the linky party. 
While I was reading the book you could've heard a pin drop! My heart warmed when we discussed the last page of the book. We decided to keep the word family and not replace with with classroom. The minis agreed that we are like a school family, adorable! 
How darling is the name Clara Cupcake?!

After we came back from our restroom break, we discovered Clara Cupcake found a cozy spot in our share chair. 
I'll try my hardest to blog about Clara's adventures daily. Happy Monday teacher friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment