Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Where's The Ink?

Is anyone else a slacker like me this year with buying Christmas gifts? I didn't get home until 8:30 tonight because I was running around trying to get it all together for tomorrow night. My team and I always do a Secret Santa between us and exchange gifts over dinner. After much searching I FINALLY found what I needed. I can't wait to relax with dinner and laughs tomorrow tonight with my team.
Have I mentioned lately how much fun this elf business has been? Clara C. took a special interest in the writing process overnight with some friends. 

Since I'm a leftie, I wrote with my right hand for Mr. Monkey. 

 Kudos to my co-worker for helping with the bear writing. 


Poor Clara ran out of ink in the North Pole! Hopefully I'll she'll get some new color ink soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment