Saturday, December 14, 2013

All I Want For Christmas


I saw this holly jolly holiday link from 2nd Grade Shenanigans a couple of days ago, but honestly my mind kept drawing a blank. There really isn't anything on my Christmas list this year that I must have. I already bought myself an iPad in September, and a new teacher bag in August. While there's nothing in particular that I'm drooling over, there are a few things from my favorite brands or wishlist I wouldn't mind having.

I keep looking on Amazon for a personal lamintor. A couple of teachers at my school have one and have only positives to say about it.

I love Bliss products. Bliss is more expensive than some other brands, but worth every penny. Lemon and Sage is my favorite scent.

 I'm going to NYC for the first time in April! I'm already counting down the days. A plane ticket would be a fabulous gift.

A manicure and pedicure is always on any gift wishlist of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment