Sunday, December 8, 2013

Elf Linky Fun

The time has finally arrived to share all the Elf in the Classroom goodness! Seusstastic is hosting this linky party, and I must say I'm in AWE of all the fabulous ideas I've seen so far. 
This is my first year to participate, and I've been blogging daily about our class elf Clara Cupcake. We didn't have school Friday due to bad weather so ClaraC. has only had four days of classroom antics so far.
I've linked every elf post for you below to find out what Clara C has gotten herself into. I figured linking would be much easier than being redundant and reblogging everything I've already done. (Not to mention I get ADD when blogging and it takes me forever)
I can't wait to read about other classroom elves and get more fabulous ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment